blrblrblrblrblr!

samedi, août 2

je suis tombé amoureux de ton visage

9.30 I woke up (with a clear sky).

11.00 Me and my mum went to have breakfast at Starbucks.

11.30 We went to have ourselves some treat (hairdresser). I had a hair massage and now my hair is shiny and healthy, I also had my hair cut like 8cm (straight now, it is as long as curly before, let's see when I wash it and then it gets curly again), plus a manicure.


14.30 Back home.
18.00 Synchronised Swimming Gala. I would have been in the pool if it wasn't because I stopped practising this sport las year. Reasons? I'd rather not tell in case some people read this ;)

20.30 Mall with my mum. She bought green contact lenses por herself and then we went to Paris (a multistore), which has one of my favourite brands: Topshop (there isn't any Topshop store here, but you can find the brand in a few Paris stores). I saw the dress and blouse I want for my birthday and my mum actually bought it, asked it to be wrapped as a present and my mum will give it to me on Thursday and I'll pretend to be surprised (that's our plan).

22.00 Home, sweet home.

2 commentaires:

Nicole Linette a dit…

Hi! I found your blog while browsing through those who had Paris, Je T'aime in their profiles. Your blog is ridiculously cool. Can I ask how you have it in French? That makes it even better.

Great pictures. The green contacts are wicked.


peace&love
nicole.

Nicole Linette a dit…

Ahhh that's so freaky!
Yesterday, all of your dates and titles were in French. Along with some other stuff. Haha, I'm so dumb. You probably did that yourself :)

I want purple contacts! Probably won't happen though haha.