blrblrblrblrblr!

vendredi, août 1

bingo!

There was a farmer had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
B-I-N-G-O!
B-I-N-G-O!
B-I-N-G-O!
And Bingo was his name-o! ♬

Three days ago, I received my second e-purchased item: Italian Vanity Fair (October, 2007):
Today, after school, Kichi and I went together, as we do every Friday, and I thought "Why don't we go to Starbucks?", but Kichi had no money. Luckily, I had enough money to buy coffee for both of us :) A spontaneously spontaneous moment.
When I came back home, I read one more chapter of Michelle XXL, and then started blogging and a bad surprise was waiting: Soir de Fête's goodbye (for good). Too bad, because is one of my very favourite blogs ever...
Anyway, moving on, now I'm going to a bingo with me dad and brother and let's see if luck's on our side and I come home with a televisor or something, hahaha!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yay! we spend a great time under the rain! XD
Maybe next time we can actually stay at Starbucks lol

Well, that's it.
See you.
Love you ♥,
Kichi

Carolusabe a dit…

bueno tuviste un buen dia ;), aunque todo no lo entendí jaja pero bueno algo sí...
Aii que suerte de la revistaaaa!!! esta bonita? joo que envidia! donde la conseguiste? :D