blrblrblrblrblr!

dimanche, mai 22

comic con chile♥

Yesterday, I went to the first Comic Con held in Chile. I had such a great time, especially because I went with my friends. We acted like total nerds and it was awesome. It was all about comics, super heroes, villains, Harry Potter, Glee, Star Wars, Star Trek, X-Men, among others. It all felt almost like one of The Big Bang Theory episodes.

Kichi!

Cote!

Javier!
Neko!

Andi!
X-Men

Adorable Star Wars LEGO!



Pirates! Arrrgh!

Dexter

Harry Potter stand.

Magic Chess!
We actually found CLONING CHARLIE!

Stan Lee!

Captain Chile!

We all knew he was gay...
Star Trek :D

Lizard poisons Spock ö

Cool little flying robot thingy.

She's Erika Pino, a very talented artist (she made me a portrait! Javier has it, I might show it to you when I get it back)

Mini Darth Vader, mini Ewok and mini Princess Amidala were awesome!

More people dressed up




That's all, folks!
Cee Cee

Currently listening to: This is me by Charlie McDonnell

Aucun commentaire: