blrblrblrblrblr!

jeudi, février 10

tempête

Weird, yet beautiful. I really love February rain. It is so rare, and maybe that's why I love it. What's more unusual, is that this year, it came in form of storm (not that we have rain every February, but we do, sometimes and it is just rain, sans the thunders and lightning bolts). Today, I had my last French lesson, so tomorrow I have my test. I hope I do well :)

I just bathed Mitón, and, although I dried him with both the towel and the blow dryer, he's drying himself by running really fast around the bed. Oh, wait, he just stopped, and he's looking outside. The sounds of the storm make him a little nervous.

And, as there's nothing I like better than reading while it rains outside and drinking tea, I'm going to.
I hope you enjoy your day as much as I am enjoying mine.
That's all, folks!
Cee Cee.

P.S. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm alone at home! Yay! Rainy reading tea-drinking home alone days FTW! (My brother went to the bay today and he'll return on Sunday or Monday, so that's two weekdays free! Until father returns from work, and then, mother. But still, I enjoy the daytime much more).

Currently reading: Looking for Alaska by John Green

1 commentaire:

Kathryn a dit…

Rainy reading tea-drinking home alone days are wonderful! Good luck with the test!

Kate x