blrblrblrblrblr!

jeudi, juin 5

scholar

Yesterday, I had my blood taken! In Biology we're studying blood groups and we made an experiment to identify ours. I confimed which group my blood belongs: B Rh+.



Today, after school, we went to the cinema with Kichi to watch 21. Oh, jesus! What a grrrreat movie! I'm loving Jim Sturgess more and more everytime! I loved it! Watch it, it's so cool.
We already made plans with Kichi. We're going to be math geniuses and at the age of 21, we're going to make a blackjack group, go to Las Vegas and win millions of dollars.
After we watched the amazing movie, we went to ROCCO'S NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA to have white chocolate tarts (delicious). Then, we went home.

1 commentaire:

pequeña loretti. a dit…

hace muchísimo que quiero ver 21, pero cuaando me dí cuenta ya no estaba en el cine ... así que creo que la alquilaré, jajaja.
¿ sabés que jamás me saqué sangre ? y me dá pánico absoluto hacerlo, no quiero hacrme ningún estudio, por favor. creo que me desmayo en el hospital.
ese era mi comentario, y que ah !, que copados los colores de tus muestras de sangre y la tarea ( jajaja )
un beso grande querida cami :)