blrblrblrblrblr!

samedi, août 18

six movies a week

The Simpsons Movie: I laughed a lot. Even though i expecte much more about a move which lasted 20 years for being done. Anyway, it was great.





The Queen: It was a good movie, in my opinion, but not the best. I loved the performances (Hellen Mirren was amazing!) and also admire Diana, just like my mum does.



Date Movie: Another funny movie. I loved it. Even it's not the best comedy ever, but it's just great. It's quite like the Scary Movie sequel or like Not Another Teen Movie.



Ocean's Twelve: It's just great!!!! I loved the performances, the actors, everything. A great movie, a great story. I liked thet part in which Tess (Julia Roberts) makes herself look like Julia Roberts and then appeared Bruce Willis as himself talking to her and everything.

Marie Antoinette: Even though I think the performances, the music, the production and the art direction were awesome, I found that it was kinda' boring, it was sooooo slow that I was sleepy at times.


Live Free or Die Hard:
Full action. Bruce Willis never dies and I think that's great. I love how Mary Elizabeth Winstead was there. I certainly, didn't sleep.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

hoy estuve tratando de hacer el videodiary para vos, pero no me gustaba como me quedaba asique los borré x) (lo intente hacer como 7 veces)
pero queria hacerte saber que lo estuve intentando, ahora se acabo la pila de la camara, cuando compre nuevas, vuelvo a intentar.
te quiero muuucho cami