blrblrblrblrblr!

mercredi, février 10

#41 - hospital room



Tonight, my mother will have a surgery because she has a lipoma or a nerve sheath tumor (undetermined until surgery starts) in her hand, so we arrived at about 7 at the hospital, with perfect lighting. So I made a little photosession and the room 622.

I don't like when people look at me taking photos, unless they are like... normal. I mean that I don't like when I get all sort of artistic about it, so the "session" was mainly behind the bed when my mother has her eyes closed and my father was looking for some papers at the car park. There were some pictures that I took when my father came back too, but I took those ones from under the bed. Yes, yes, I'm a weirdo. +

Ok, so that's all, folks!
Cee Cee.

P.S. You can see some alts by clicking on the image and then scrolling down on the page where you will be redirected :)

Aucun commentaire: