blrblrblrblrblr!

vendredi, janvier 22

#22 - a whole lot of littles make a whole lot of lots


Today is the second anniversary of Heath Ledger's death. The only photos I had from him were cuttings from magazines and well, a magazine.

It's been a day with a little bit of everything. First, it was all about grunge, since I was listening to Nirvana in the morning. Then, it was about deduction, intuition, details and stuff like that, because my brother and I went to watch the Sherlock Holmes movie. It was so good, I loved it. Robert Downey Jr.'s and Jude Law's performances were excellent and the music, brilliant (). After that, we went to buy some paint for my ceiling and food for the weekend, because we are all by ourselves, because our parents are in Viña celebrating their 25th anniversary as a married couple. Well, when I was back home I started thinking about Heath, so I finally took this.

Now I'm watching Haiti's Telethon. I don't really like American Telethons (I prefer Chilean Telethon), but the causes are always beautiful (and that's what really matter) and the stories have got me crying like 5 or 6 times. DONATE! +

That's all, folks!
Cee Cee.

1 commentaire:

ignacia maría a dit…

two years already, wow.... i didnt think so
(omg hubieras hecho carrete ya q no tan tus padres XD 1313)


jejej <3