blrblrblrblrblr!

vendredi, janvier 15

#15 - nerd



I had a hard time trying to decide which photo to upload. I had like nine here and all of them very geeky, but I chose this one because the lines on the book are reflecting on my glasses.

Anyway, the rest of the photos are in the comments of the Flickr page (in case you want to see them, click on the photo and then scroll down the page that will appear), featuring random books (Harry Potter, Forrest Gump, and 100 years of Solitude, as pictured in this one) from the bookshelf that was next to me. +

That's all, folks!
Cee Cee.

3 commentaires:

ignacia maría a dit…

OHOHOHO ese washito escribió mi libro favorito... "memorias de mis putas tristes" XD 1313


y, público! saben por qué esta niña lee a 3 centímetros del libro? XD PORQ SUS LENTES SON DE PURA POSERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD


XD

sorry, ando

H
Y
P
E
R
[drugged]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD






BEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

ignacia maría a dit…

XD pero vendí la rosada x mercado libre hace cm una semana

pequeña loretti. a dit…

no me gustó ese libro. y me shockeó mucho que me lo prestó una amiga ( que lo tuve que leer para el colegio ), y me dió la misma edición. muy raro, mucha coincidencia


( tu foto de rawr, en esa página de flickr, es estupenda )