blrblrblrblrblr!

dimanche, mai 4

minutes


On Wednesday, after our "fun day" at the school's stadium, we went to the cinema to watch "31 minutos La Película" (a Chilean movie based on a TV show -a news broadcasting hosted by puppets- we used to watch) with Cote, Kichi, iGnaa, Rouz and Cote's sister Ferni.
The room was empty, so the 15 minutes before the movie started, we went jumping, shouting and dancing all around. The advertisements started (with Pepsi's Hey Now Now commercial) and I decided to go quickly for a doughnut. When I came back I decided to run from "downstairs" until I got to my seat to make my friends laugh a little. So I did. I entered running and shouting Wiiiiiii in a very piercing tone. When I was half way to my seat they laughed saying to me "Caaaamiii..." and pointed forward, I looked at the screen and didn't understand why Prince Caspian was so important, but when I was turning mysight back I saw a couple of unknown people staring and laughing at me. It was sooo funny!
Anyway, we had a great time.


1. Rouz and iGnaa walking ang singing.
2. Kichi and I standing next to William Tell street (like the mobile song Tururu tururu tururu tu tu!)
3. Me standing next to the 21 ad (with Jim Sturgess )
4. Kichi, Rouz, Cote, iGnaa and I in the 31 minutos' set.

7 commentaires:

Miss at la Playa a dit…

haha I love your header

Locas del diseño a dit…

mi papá fue para chile el otro día y me acordé de vos camille,
todavía te tengo que explicar que significaba queenly;
es
cuando uno quiere ser reina
imitadora y perfeccionista de ser reina significa
algo asi es la definición despues la busco bien y te la digo !
un beso
xo

pequeña loretti. a dit…

ADORO 31 MiNUTOS ! AAAHHHH, en serio hay una película ?! dudo muchísimo que llegue acá al cine, pero intentaré encontrarla. oh por dios. es genial ese programa.
{ te imagino corriendo por la sala del cine, y me muero de risa }
acabo de volver de ver Death at a Funeral, es increíble. es TAAAAAANNNN graciosa, hacía mucho que no me reía tanto en el cine, en serio. me encantó.
y ese fue mi comentario, un besito querida :)

Unknown a dit…

que lindaaa que eresss mi niña!!! me alegro de que te lo pasaras tan bien, jajajaja bueno vas tú ya es seguro que te lo pases de fabula eres una de las mejores compañias que pueden existir...

UN BESOOOO y adorooo el cambio de tu blog!

TE QUIEROOOOOOOOO

ignacia maría a dit…

31 minuuuutooos!
no podría haberlo pasado mejor ese día!
^_^
ahora nos reímos cn todas las estupideces d 31 minutos(L)
(...en IGCSE xd)

i love u!!
WE'RE GOING TO THE BOOTLEGS, BABY!!!!!!!

ROBOTS a dit…

Music blog? HERE!!!

www.electronicrobots.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

me encaanta como redecoraste el blog.
yo antes tenia http://sheismaryann. pero ahora uso este. ya te tengo en mis links :D
saludos!