blrblrblrblrblr!

vendredi, juin 17

"foldi"

Dearests,

Today was the day of the final presentation of our project, Folding Cart.
This is the end of a project in which we had put a lot of effort during the semester. During this process, I met eleven awesome people which whom I had a great although quite stressful time, and I thank that chance :)
You can't see all of them in the pictures, unfortunately.









After the "Technological Fair", I went to help someone to do some handicrafts, and later I went training.
Now, I'm at Kichi's with Cote in a Harry Potter movies marathon. I don't think I will be awake for a long time, because I'm reaaally tired. It's fun to be around my friends, though♥
Aprendí a plastificar cartulina con cinta adhesiva, woo hoo!
That's all, folks!
Cee Cee.

3 commentaires:

FFL a dit…

cool, se ve entretenido eso
pucha cami nos vemos el sabado para la marcha ♥ (al fin!) las echo demasiado de menos, onda voy a salir de todo los cachos de la U el 5 y de ahi puedo hacer lo que quiera! asi que espero verlas harto harto!!
y eso, vi a michael cera lero lero jajajaj!! tb les puedo contar eso y muchas otras cosas! al parecer todo va bien con tu vida y sino espero que sea asi! muchos cariños cami!


pd:VE X-MEN! jajaj

The Moon and I a dit…

njgfmkfhkyuk

Loki a dit…

Hahahaha ta demasiado bueno el proyecto xD quiero uno :D
Omfg????!?!?!?! el mundo se me acaba de hachicar aún más!! Conociste a un tipo que es amigo de David (amigo mío xd), que conocí cuando fui a jugar AirSoft! xD
Bueh, espero que les haya ido súper bien en el coso :P es bkn conocer gente nueva bknosa
Saludos y un abrazo!
Byes!

LoKi