blrblrblrblrblr!

jeudi, octobre 29

i need some serious sleep

All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
- H.L. Mencken.



Dear blue people,
GOD! Who'd say that school could be so stressful! I've been studying day and night, I'm so tired!
But let's go to the important matter (you, who are you?)... wait, is there anything important happening? I always introduce stuff without knowing what I'm going to write next, for example, everytime I write "what else..." I always, want to write something then, but I can't think of anything, so I spend years to think of something. I'm such a moron, I should just delete what I wrote in the first place.
Aaaanyway, let's see... I thought of something and it just took me a coupe of minutes! I BOUGHT THE OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON OPUS! I'm so thrilled right now! Now, I'm just left to wait.
I think one of my friends now hates me and I don't know why she shoud or if she does hate me, really, though it seems like so. And, I don't know if this is worse, but the one guy that I kinda' like, likes her, and it's quite likely that she likes him as well...
I'll have to sing for a farewell lunch we're organising for the generation who is graduating this year. I mean, I don't sing at all, but a friend of mine couldn't sing alone, so they picked me and though I tried convincing other people, I accepted. We'll be singing that "Wonderwall of Broken Dreams" mash-up and "Hanging by a moment" by Lifehouse. I'm so nervous... It's going to be Nov 19th, so cross your fingers for me not to make a fool of myself :)

I can't believe how random I am!
It's just the way I am. Well, now I'm off to keep on studying.
That's all, folks!
Cee Cee.

1 commentaire:

pequeña loretti. a dit…

· after buying the Opus, you're so "thrilled" right now *wink-wink*
· honestly, if someone hates you it's just a product of envy, 'cause I don't understand how someone could hate you. and you don't know if something's gonna happen between those two, you'll always have a chance :)
· oh my god, someone HAS to film you singing ! I want to watch/listen to you ! and you won't make a full of yourself, and in the worst case scenario you can always laugh at yourself.

man, I've wrote the whole comment in english, you're contagious.
love you clem.