blrblrblrblrblr!

samedi, mars 8

you can never escape from the hole of rock 'n' roll

And my bro's back from New York (NYC, Manhattan, Tannersville, Hunter Mountain...) with two and a half dollars in his pocket. He spent all his salary in food, tickets, clothes (I loved the T's he brought, they all have funny messages. And he also bought a DKNY tee) , gifts and a great laptop.

He brought me Elle, Vogue, Teenvogue and Vanity Fair magazines; two books: P&P and Atonement; a movie called Across the Universe, which I wanted to watch for so long and it's still not released in Chile; a videogame, Zoo Tycoon; a Statue of Liberty pen; a Statue of Liberty crown and the typical I NY T-shirt.
My dad was given a portable DVD with one of Elvis' concerts and mum, a Swarovski earrings and necklace set.

1 commentaire:

Ella Gregory a dit…

I love the staue of liberty hat
so funny
and great magazine selection