blrblrblrblrblr!

mercredi, février 20

rapsodie dans bleu




















P.S. I Love you... do I?
I'm not feeling as radiant as always, so I made myself an ice tea to see what happens. I don't think that made any sense.
Now, I'm listening to Babyshambles, La belle et la bete, and I noticed there's a line which says "who spends his nights in flights of fancy", just like the title of this blog, but I didn't put that title because of the song, I put it because I read it on my February's Vogue UK. This world has plenty of coincidences.
I cried twice today (well, seven times, but six of them where for a shared reason).


Look for a sign.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww me encantooooooooooo la foooooooto *.*
es mui linda :B
y tamos haciendo ( como diria la isa ) las terrible e galletas en mi casa con la kichi :)
eso chau :B